Dear Rayilynlee & List

This is also known as Mirapex.  My husband's neurologist gave my husband
Mirapex
in combination with his Levodopa and he experienced severe hallucinations
and confusion,
so I took him off and call the doctor.  We have not tried it again.
However, in reading
comments to this list of side effects from Levadopa, I will have to say that
when we keep
the dosage low (1) 25/100 and (1) 50/200 every four hours with (1) 50/200 at
6:00 p.m.
I had been giving him (1) 25/100 and (1) 50/200 @ 6:00 a.m. with (1) 50/200
the other
three time periods, however, he started having wearing off periods so I
added the (1) 25/100
at the 10:00 a.m. and 2:00 p.m. periods rather than change the doseage times
to every three
hours.  He was used to the four hour periods and a change would confuse him.
I find you
have to monitor the meds closely and change as appropriate to keep the level
of meds in
the system level as possible.  It was not recommended to give the Levadopa
after 6:00 p.m.
so the meds could work out of the system, I go the impression from his
neurologist the meds
built up and they worked better during the day if they were not given at
night.  My husband
has not experienced any of the side effects others seem to be having.

There is a very good article on Parkinson's on
http://content.health.msn.com/content/article/1680.51745
for anyone that is interested.  While many of you know much of this
information, there is still a lot
that is interesting.