Hi Murray,

Yes and as always  indeed you made a very good point ... :)
And to continue your cheering  up everybody allow me to cite the chinese saying
:
"Every long trip start with the first step " and add , who knows this could be
the first right step in the direction of this long waited cure for PD ? So let's
hope that the poor frog's brains may help in finding the solution to ours
depleted of so many well working dopaminergic neurons ...   ;)

Murray Charters wrote:

> On 26 Aug 2001, at 11:29, Joao Carvalho wrote:
> > I found this promissing research news to share with you folks.
> > http://www.nature.com/nsu/010315/010315-8.html
>
> Hi Joao,
> I went to this site and decided to try it out... so I wrapped my head in
> coathangers, twisted 'em all together, and plugged 'em into a convenient
> outlet... (I'd read down to the part where the researcher mentioned
> "Poo's team looked at an animal of very little brain")
>
> Now, I shoulda read further where it emphasized this works on
> FROG neurons....
>
> Had me hoppin' 'round all tellya!
>
> :-) ...... my wife says I'm prolly too far gone fer ANY therapy...
>
> She thinks I should stick to articles by Poo, Winnie the,
> (available at my grand-daughters) and leave the serious stuff
> by Poo, Mu-ming to serious research people... with a genuine
> interest in our future well being...
>
> Sorry folks... Pharmalois noted "These past 2 days have been
> very depressing." and this is my feeble attempt t' cheer y'all up...

Cheers,
Joao Paulo - Salvador,BA,Brazil