Don,

       Where do you get your magic?  Your doctor's nurse visits you at home.
Vivian is there with you, and has been there for a long time, Mr. PD letters
on the computer and falls into sump pump notwithstanding.  I think you laugh
(LOL), and that gets you through, but you have to have some magic as well.

       And, just what were you doing in your basement, with that sump pump,
before you fell.  Bending over, tinkering with the sump pump?  Things you are
not supposed to be doing?  I think we and Vivian do not have the entire story
on that one.

       But, whenever, I think of your fall in the sump pump, I see, in my
mind, eight-foot tall, red letters which spell: "OUCH!"  I also see the sump
pump in the house where I grew up: "Yeck!"  Don, you really need to be more
careful and to listen more carefully to Vivian.   Katie