Barbara,

I try to spread my Sinemet CR out over the day in five hour periods
(6am, 11am, 4pm, 9pm).  However frequently I wake up in pain and very
stiff early in the morning.  Taking a 1/2 dose of Sinemet before going
back to bed helps me a lot.

I have also had problems with Dopamine Agonists (e.g. low blood
pressure).  It helps me to take Amantadine and reduce the Dopamine
Agonists.

If I am having problems with dyskinesias or very slow movement, walking
around the house and basic T'ai Chi exercises help me get my mind and
body together.

Have you tried SAM-e (S-adenosylmethionine)?  My experience over the
past year is that SAM-e seems to extend the effectiveness of my other
meds and helps with depression.  SAM-e may help my liver process the
other meds.  I take 400mg of SAM-e in the morning and again in the early
afternoon.

My re-introduction to this list.  I have not been active on the list for
a couple of years.  I am 50, diagnosed with PD in 1993 after I was
misdiagnosed in 1991 with carpal tunnel syndrome in my right arm and old
sport injuries in my right leg.  My current meds are Selegiline 5mg x 1,
Sinemet CR 200-50 x 4, Ropinirole 1MG x 3, & Amantadine 100mg x 2 (with
a supplemental 1/2 dose of Sinemet CR if I wake up too early)

Charley