               Yes I will gladly let you know my medication routine. Firstly here is a list of the meds' that I take::
Madopar Dispersible ( alternative to Sinemet )
Cabaser (Cabergoline)
Eldepryl ( Selegeline)
Amantadine
Amitriptyline
I find that the dispersible form of levadopa gets into my system much more rapidly than capsules ever did, It "kicks-in" in 15 to20 mins, therefore putting me in control of when I need to feel good, I tried CR madopar some years ago but it was no good for me, it was very slow to "kick-in" and couldn't be relied on . I now take the Madopar Disp' 4 times a day, before meals ( this is very important, if taken after meals it completely messes up the uptake time and can be most uncomfortable).
Cabaser is the best agonist I have used , it completely stopped the end of dose twisting and writhing which had plagued me with my previous agonist ,Pergolide.
I take eldepryl in order to smooth out the uptake and wearing down effects of the Madopar, plus there are some "experts" who say that it may slow down the progression of PD.
Amantadine is a strange one, my neuro' suggested I try it as it had been seen to have beneficial effects for people with PD, although it was originally marketed to combat influenza. It did seem to prolong my "on" times without any noticeable side effects, so I still take it and I haven't had 'flu since !!
I take amitriptyline to help me sleep, an active mind at bedtime being one of the downsides of taking eldepryl.
I hope this helps.
Nigel.