Here is a copy of my letter to Ask the Doctor regarding MSM:
Comments, please.

" Dear Dr. Lieberman,

Sometime back, someone wrote about MSM and how it helped with
PD symptoms. Being curious and willing to submit myself for
experimentation, I bought some MSM - 1000 mg - and tried it.
I took 2 tablets during a period when I was OFF - end of dosage -
and was waiting to take my regular dosage.
I can categorically state that MSM did help with my PD symptoms.
It acted almost instantaneously, I began to feel ON within minutes.
After about 20 minutes, I took my regular dosage and continued being ON.
To rule out the "placebo effect", I waited before I published my findings.
I have tried it at different times, always with the same results. I have
been doing this for about 3 weeks now.
I have continued to do this every once in a while, when I notice that I am about to go OFF. I have kept the dosage to 2 tablets as needed.
I believe this merits some looking into.

Thank you,

Mario "