SAM-e is  S-adenosylmethionine, a dietary supplement (in
the U.S.).  It is not covered by my medical insurance.
My family physician agrees with me that it helps with
mood, maybe movement, and may help my body (especially
liver) manage the other meds.  I think that my
neurologist is probably an agnostic about this.