Greetings, Nancy.   If you are interested in joiningthe CARE list forCGs of
PWPS, let me kow--there are also living breathing folks there who are
affected very much by PD   8--)

>Hi!
>
>I've joined the Parkinsn list because I write about Parkinson's disease and
>evaluate clinical studies of drugs currently on the market or in
>development. I am interested in any viewpoints regarding the disease and its
>treatments. I am also interested in keeping in touch with people who have
>this disease so that I will never forget that there are living, breathing,
>people involved in this, not just the science of a disease state.
>
>Nancy Dreyfus

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org