Hi Cindy--- I saved your post, and now I need to ask a question  or 2 !

I use an iMAC, with Eudora 3.1 and have been having many error messages,
problems--I've been told to upgrade Eudora.  One message I get a lot is
"error  -127"  and it shows up when I try to close a file I've made changes
to ( in Claris Works.)
Also, I find I can't print anything because I get error messages that
"there was a problem allocating a Graf Port 0 {print:70} "
At times,  when I want to shut down I get "can't shut down because one of
the running apps. won't quit" and have to go to another app (which works).
The one that won't quit is usually "stickies".
And  also "Error saving bookmarks" (but they are still there.
Also "couldn't compact the mailbox" shows up a lot, but not always.

Do these sound to you as though a software upgrade will help? My MAC
repairman didn't know what the Graf Port and 127 errors were.  Is this
enough info to be helpful?  I'll appreciate any thing you can suggest!...No
way do you sound conceited, either     8--)

>If any of you need help in changing settings or trying to correct problems
>on your computers, Please feel free to e-mail me your questions. If you are
>receiving an error, send me the error verbatum and I can ususally tell you
>where to look or what is causing it.
>I have been in Computers since 1981, worked 7 1/2 yrs as a Computer Operator
>& am currently working as a Class 1 Technician.
>
>I hope I don't sound too convinced (conceited). It's just everyone has been
>so nice in helping me and my family deal with the shock & panic when my
>Grandmother was diagnosed, that I would like to help all of you too.
>
>Cindy

Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

           on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
           and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

               "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
           And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org