Mary Thompson, congratulations on your new video. For those who don't
realize it, Mary Thompson and Dennis Greene and Celia Jones have been poster
people on the P-I-E-N-O with their pictures displayed on the background of
the logo on the P-I-E-N-O maillist page.

http://parkinsons-information-exchange-network-online.com

The person on the left is me. Mary is the second person and Celia is the
third. Dennis is the rightmost person and next to him is my traveling mate
Liz Butler.

I knew the Australian conference was being held this year but thought it
strange so little information was available outside of Australia. Victoria
Parkinsons is represented on the list and on P-I-E-N-O, a link to their
website as well as the other states in Australia. I was unable over a period
of a year to get information from them. Parkinson's organizations seem to
know little about public relations and the necessity of attendees to make
travel arrangements to attend. Victoria and also New South Wales Parkinson's
as well as Parkinson's Australia have really made a poor showing of
showcasing the talent offered by the fine Australian doctors. No group in
Australia saw fit to publicise the event, even on the P-I-E-N-O calendar.

It you send a message to parkinsn it will be seen and read by about 100
people out of the 2,.000 subscribers. If you post the information on the
P-I-E-N-O calendar you will make your message available to 3,000 people per
day and will be there until your event happens. It is FREE!

It makes no sense for Parkinson's organizations to use us when they need us
and ignore us the rest of the time.

John Cottingham
co-owner Parkinsn
P-I-E-