This is what we need:

Name, institution, mailing address and presentation title
-------
Also, were you successful in booking a computer lab for us on Saturday p.m.?
-------

March is too far off to book the lab, but we have at least three down there
that would be available and I think this is our exam week, to boot. So this
won't be a problem. One thing at a time--we'll deal with this part later,
OK?

Roger