Roger,

Thanks for clarifying this for us all. I don't think that the number of
presenters is important in a caucus. I've been in caucuses that had at least a
dozen listed. We can take all comers and sort out whether they present in the
caucus in the evening before our dinner or in the lab on Saturday p.m.

Janice