I've been thinking about the time I spent in New York State from 90-93 and
about the unbelievable horrors visited on that part of the world as well as
in Washington.  Words can't even begin to express how sorry and angry I
feel.  At this point, it feels as if "my country" too has been violated; all
borders vanish.  We are all affected.  But I know we will get through this.

Amanda Goldrick-Jones . . . . . . University of Winnipeg
            Centre for Academic Writing
                   515 Portage Avenue
    Winnipeg, Manitoba CANADA, R3B 2E9
      E-Mail:  [log in to unmask]
 Phone: 204-786-9848 . . . . . . . Fax:  204-774-4134
http://www.uwinnipeg.ca/~caw/agjhome.htm