Roger.

I haven't done this for a year, so please remind me of the information you need:

Name, institution, mailing address, phone number, and presentation title?

Also, were you successful in booking a computer lab for us on Saturday p.m.?

And for everyone else on the list-- I think that if you get listed as presenting
at the Canadian Caucus at this point, you will get an official letter from the
CCCCs committee confirming your participation. That should help you apply for
travel funds. If you wait until after this deadline, you can still participate,
but Roger or I will have to send you a somewhat less official letter from the
Canadian Caucus editorial committee.

If getting into the CCCCs program is important to you, please send your info to
Roger when he confirms which  information is needed. Roger and I can figure out
later who presents at the Caucus and who participates in the Saturday afternoon
session. This way, we can avoid going over time at the "official" caucus and
have lots of time for dinner and visiting afterward. And everyone who wants to
will still be able to talk/present/demonstrate at either the evening caucus or
the afternoon round table.

Janice Freeman
Center for Academic Writing
University of Winnipeg