Graham,

There is nothing to prevent you from presenting at the Caucus even though
you are in another session. (Congratulations, by the way-- you won the
lottery this time!) In fact the "roundtable" that I mentioned in my last
post is the less official of the two planned events as it will take place in
one of DePaul university's computer labs that Roger is booking for us.
However, anyone who needs to be in the official program to ensure travel
funds can go on the Caucus program this week and we can sort out the two
activities later.

Just my way to try to encourage inclusiveness amongst canadian
colleagues....

Janice