From: CASLL/Inkshed [mailto:[log in to unmask]]On Behalf Of Graham Smart
Sent: Monday, September 17, 2001 3:05 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: CCCC - Canadian Caucus

Janice & Roger,

Somewhat miraculously, a panel I submitted along with one of our grad
students and a
recent graduate from Purdue was accepted for the regular Cs' program.
I'm pretty
sure, though, that presenting at the Canadian Caucus wouldn't count as a
"regular"
session, and so wouldn't disqualify our panel because of me.   I wonder
if you could
confirm this, though.  In any event, I guess I should ask you to place
me on the
less official session, which would be the Caucus, I think, rather than
the
Roundtable.

Thanks, Graham

***************************