* Cross-posted on Chaucernet, Medfem, Medgay, Medtextl, Perform, REED,
SHARP, and likely one or two other lists*

Medievalists one and all,

I've spots open in both of the sessions I'm organizing for the K'zoo
conference this year, and would appreciate receiving more proposals at
any of the contact numbers below.

nb  I've been contacted by two folks who've tried and failed to reach me
via e-mail.  I'm not sure what the problem was, but if you've written
and not heard back from me, please contact me again.

Yours,

Mark Amos

-----------------

Lawyers, Guns, and Money: Violence and Order in Medieval Life, Law, and
Literature (1)

A session exploring the intersections of enactments, representations, or
theorizings of violence and order.

-----------------

Do You Hear What I Hear? Theorizing Medieval Reception (1)

A session investigating ways in which we might theorize, or reconstruct
medieval theories of, reception.

-----------------

Contact information

        Mark Addison Amos
        Dept. of English, MC 4503
        Southern Illinois University
        Carbondale, IL 62901-4503
        Phone: (wk) 618-453-6848
        FAX: 618-549-3937
        Email: [log in to unmask]

If you light a fire for a man, he's warm for a day.
If you light a man on fire, he's warm for the rest of his life.