Hi again Katie,
someday i will learn to read the emails in the order they are sent, not the
order i get them. Thanks so much for all the advice. It didnt make sense to me
either that my texas divorce decree was treated the same as a wisconsin decree,
but the clerk that was helping us said, no matter where the divorce is from,
you must wait six months before being married in Wisconsin" I will contact an
attorney tuesday morning and check on things again. I knew Nevada didn't have a
waiting period, and we need to get married quickly, and I didnt bother to
wonder if the clerk knew what she was talking about.  Thanks again for the
thoughtful reply,
bob aka
tex

This message was sent using Midwest Tel Net Web Based Mail.
http://www.mwt.net/