At 16:12 2001/09/06 -0700, beers wrote:
>To any one who can help.
>
>I wrote earlier than I am on Requip and Amantadine and have been =
>struggling with these sleep attacks.  I am very interested in these =
>medications that might help me during the day but I don't want to =
>complicate my condition any further.  Has anybody used these drugs for a =
>conservative amount of time without problems?  (Modafinil or Enada). =20
>
>Also are there better meds that can help the shaking instead of Requip =
>and don't put you to sleep?
>
>Also, my bowels always feel distended and twisted.  When ever I get =
>tense or under pressure, that is what spasms out first.   Do they have =
>medication for that?
>
>Any advice will be appreciated,
>
>Melba

dont blame everythng on pd
get your digsetive tract thoroughly checked out
spasms are indicators of potentially seriious problems
see youur doctor

janet

educattion + tiitration = pd smarts

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .
smail: 375 Country Street, Apt 301, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0 .