At 20:00 2001/09/06 -0400, Ms S wrote:
>Yesterday I made an appointment for Gert  for another Dr and surprisngly
>she saw him today... He talked to her and then I told him what I thought
>about he lack of response to the sinemet, and possibly not having PD...
>he continued to examine her... then said he thought she might have
>Progressive Supranuclear Palsey... and is weaning her off the sinemet
>and slowly starting her on Permax...
>PS when I called her Dr of 2 yrs to tell him my theory... he told me to
>call him back when I got my degree...
>If anyone reading this can give me more info on PSP, please contact
>me... Renee

do some more studying
see  the we-move.org website

the www is at your fingertips
use them

janet

janet paterson: an akinetic rigid subtype, albeit perky, parky .
pd: 54/41/37 cd: 54/44/43 tel: 613 256 8340 email: [log in to unmask] .
smail: 375 Country Street, Apt 301, Almonte, Ontario, Canada, K0A 1A0 .