>My dad, 82 and a PD patient, is having a problem at night. he's so
>afraid that he'll wet the bed that he gets up as many as five times
>a night to urinate. This is pretty hard on my 81-year-old mom who
>helps him each time and ends up bleary-eyed the next day.
>He already takes sinemet & requip.
>Is there anything (pharamaceutical or otherwise) that might help them?
>Any suggestions would be much appeciated.
>Karl

Indeed there are lots of CGs on CARE who can share there experiences
with you.  Please join us. I am about to post the instructions here
on PIEN!
--
Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

            on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html
            and also at   http://members.tripod.lycos.nl/genugten/flinterm.htm

                       "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
            And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org