David Meigs wrote:
> I got hit with this virus yesterday & it inadvertently sent it self out to
> many of the addresses in my email program.
> I got it off the "ask the dietitian" list.  It disabled my virus program
> "Inoculate!it" and it took 3 scans with Norton antivirus to restore my
> computer!

Dear David,
I personally scan and approve all messages to "Dietitian," and have
updated virus protection on my computer. My computer is virus-free.
However, I checked with the "Dietitian" webmaster to be doubly sure that
the list is not infected.

I fear you are the victim of a hoax. Following is the response from the
webmaster:

"Mr. Meigs did not get his virus from the 'Dietitian' website.  I
scanned all
questions and did not find any viruses.  Thank you for contacting me
immediately when you suspected a virus may be present.  That will help
us
resolve it if it does become a problem.  However, be confident that you
have
a higher level of technical knowledge than those on your list."

Best regards,
Kathrynne

--
Kathrynne Holden, MS, RD
"Ask the Parkinson Dietitian"
Author: "Eat well, stay well with Parkinson's disease"
"Guidelines for Medical Nutrition Therapy for Parkinson's disease"
http://www.nutritionucanlivewith.com/