Rayilyn.

Yes, I did receive your e-mails.

I discovered that by combining two types of Sinemet, I do the best.

I start by taking 1/2 of a  "regular" (yellow) Sinemet 25/100 tablet,
 for  a quick ,  but short-lasting response . My toes UNcurl, and my
stiffness
goes away.  By adding a whole  Sinemet CR to the half-tablet of regular
SInemet,
I get more "on" time , lengthening my on-periods significantly.

I am careful to have low protein, high fiber meals,  or snacks, timed to
start 20 to 30
minutes after medications.  I take meds every 3 hours or so.

I am active, and need high-carbohydrate intake.
Yet, I am ingood shape, about 5' 10 1/2" , 158 lbs.

Tasmar lengthened the on-periods even more.  I never
had any trouble with SGOT or SGBT enzymes.  I believe that
the Tasmar danger is hype, blown way out of proportion by
competing pharmaceutical companies.    So blood tests
are not needed except maybe once  a year.

 Sometimes, when I am well rested, andif I time things just right,
 I have only slight loss of function in my hands during off-periods.

I do have to rest when each off-period starts, however, or I would get
worn out.
I am vulnerable to mood swings and exhaustion and feeling low
during the off-times, so I am careful to try to smile and to rest,
with low expectations during those times.

And this is my 16h year of  having a PWP's life -- not bad, eh??

Beautiful morning .  My Concord grapes are dark violet
already, and heavy on the vines this  year.  It is
getting close to harvesting time.  Shoud be an adventure!

Ivan

51, 39, 36
cyber hugs to you:
 I<<<Rayilyn>>>S