paul,

i sent am message to the email you listed and here is the response i received:

We are unable to process the message from <[log in to unmask]>

to <[log in to unmask]>.

Your message was addressed to a group that does not exist.  Please check to make sure you spelled the group name correctly.

any suggestions?

sami