Ann,

I've had  negative and little positive experience with all PD meds, including
Comtan.  I know most people are helped for awhile, look at Janet Reno,  but I
keep reading these horror stories re meds.  Most PWP think I don't have PD
even tho  4 neuros diagnosed me with idiopathic PD and I have almost constant
left hand, leg foot tremor and dystonia, micrographia, and now bradykinesia
after taking Sinemet.  Why do you think most neuros want you to hold off as
long as you can re meds?  Well, some don't, but I think you've got  to take
all this in and decide for yourself.  Most people tell me they couldn't move
at all without meds.  At best, PD meds are less than satisfactory, I think,
and put them in same category with chemo.  Good luck, maybe you can find the
right drug cocktail. [log in to unmask], the exerciser for 5 yrs.