the newest, sweetest, made-of-sugar-but-has-all-sugar-properties-removed
sweetner is SPLENDA.  it TASTES much better than the old artifical sweetners,
and does NOT break down when heated (thus can be used for baking, etc).

for more info go to:  http://splenda.com/

ariela

Sign Up Now! http://www.onebox.com