To any one who can help.

I wrote earlier than I am on Requip and Amantadine and have been struggling with these sleep attacks.  I am very interested in these medications that might help me during the day but I don't want to complicate my condition any further.  Has anybody used these drugs for a conservative amount of time without problems?  (Modafinil or Enada).

Also are there better meds that can help the shaking instead of Requip and don't put you to sleep?

Also, my bowels always feel distended and twisted.  When ever I get tense or under pressure, that is what spasms out first.   Do they have medication for that?

Any advice will be appreciated,

Melba