Michel - This has appeared on several of our radio stations here in
Houston , as I'm sure it has everywhere else.  But it was so good to see
it in print.  I'm also impressed by the one from the man in Canada,, who
goes on about how much we have helped other countries,, etc, and ends
with "Nobody, but nobody has helped the United States".  Today I cried
several time when I
watched the prayer vigil at the Washington Cathedral, and most of of,
when Rev. Billy Graham started toward the lecturn and almost didn't make
one of the steps.  His voice was weak, but his eyes were clear and his
speech was just like the Old Billy Graham.  Also, today, one of my
favorite stations played,
"Deserado", which starts off, "Go placidy into the world".  That was very
appropriate for today's feelings.  No matter what religion or belief
system
we have, we all felt the impact of the attack on freedom.  Best wishes,
Jo Ann