Dear Ivan,

 Bob has been on Madopar for many years.. The dispersible IS good for a
quick fix and kicks in nicely, but I believe you can get the same effect
from making liquid sinemet. (Which I am sure you know how to do). True this
is not as convenient.
The long acting Madopar HBS is only half as strong (100mgm) as Sinemet CR
(200), but it does suit some.  Madopar tablets can also be broken in half
and quarters, which is an advantage too.

It also has Benserazide in it to make it absorbable, whereas Sinemet has
carbidopa.  This suits some better.

Cheers

 JOY Graham

>I would really like to try the UK's dispersible Madopar.
>NIgel's mention of a 15 - minute wait for it to kick
>in is very  encouraging.

Bob & Joy Graham
37 D Fremantle Village
Lot 1, Cockburn Rd