Dear Olga-- thank you for the beautiful thoughts expressed in your
poem, and for your prayers--we need them for sure.  And your English
is very good !

--
Camilla Flintermann, former CG for Peter 83/70/55
                     Oxford, Ohio

            on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                       "Ask me about the CARE list for Caregivers of Parkinsonians ! "
            And visit the CARE webring at http://www.pdcaregiver.org