Rayilyn--thanks for your thoughtful post--who said , "Those who don't
study history are doomed to repeat it'--or words to that effect?

--

        Camilla Flintermann,                            <[log in to unmask]>

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                         "  Knowing when to insist, and when to let be,
                          is, perhaps, a lifetime learning experience  ."
                                                 --Mary McCurry