From: Camilla Flintermann [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Thursday, September 13, 2001 8:37 AM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: NON-PD: Giant awakens

Greg wrote in part---

>I finally think the sleeping Giant has been awakened.  It's a shame
>that it took the loss of so many innocents to accomplish it.
>Unleash the beast!
>
>Greg
>48/35/35

But please, let us not become LIKE the terrorists by "unleashing the
beast" on other innocent people  in an attempt to serve justice on
the perpetrators of this terrible act--the last thing we should want
is to become like them-- That would certainly not be the America we
love!
--

Camilla Flintermann                     <[log in to unmask]>

        on the web at   http://www.geocities.com/camillahf/index.html

                  "Our lives begin to end
                  the day we become silent
                  about things that matter..