Hello Everyone:

A dear friend has asked me to forward the
following to you. I don't know the background
to this problem, but I would be interested
in learning more.

Is there a policy of "vetting" messages here? And
if so, on what grounds? I have not seen any
evidence of such, based on the reading I have
done here for the past day.

I am single and live on my own, despite having had
Parkinson's Disease for 19 years. Community support
is a crucial factor in my survival. I hope such
is also available on the internet.

James H. Turnbull
Grand Rapids MI