To Ed G and Greg S :
        Thanks guys for a few words today that make sense... they were like a
breath of fresh air. This forum has been filled with far too much pedantic
drivel today. I write again:   We need more comment related to coping with
Parkinson's Disease rather than the pseudo intellectual/pacifist claptrap
put before us in the last two days. There are few flag-wavers more
patriotic than myself,  but I believe that retaliation is not always the
viable answer. ....but....as the old truism states : fool me once, shame on
you...fool me twice, shame on me. Time after time when dealing with
terrorists we have been made fools, and now we have reaped what our
naivete' and credulity have sown.
        There are many lists and forums available for venting  to our heart's
content all of our philosophy, no matter what it entails. Let's find and
use them, not this one.
        And Olga Maria, this is not aimed at you. I know that you write in
English 100% better than I write in Hungarian. I am very interested in what
YOU have to say, so far my part you can write whatever you like, although I
am gratified to see that you have written much about coping with PD and how
it is treated in Hungary. Keep your e-mail coming.

                                Don Adams