Dear Joan,

  It was good to see your review. You did not mention it, but there is an
accompanying book which goes with the video too. I agree entirely with your
assessment of the video.  It is something we have all been hiding under the
carpet.
I was at the Conference when it was launched and the speakers (stars) gave
a very good session before it was shown.
They are an amazing group and I am moved by what they have achieved.

I too have made a video called "A Special Home for Bob" which I will be
telling you all about shortly.

Sincerely

 Joy Graham

>It has just been my privledge to view and to review the video: "MY
>SPIRIT STILL SINGS" which is being produced for distribution by Young
>Parkinsons' Housing, Inc. This is a first rate video and I can recommend
>it highly.
>Here is my review of the video:
>
>Review of the video: "MY SPIRIT STILL SINGS"
>
>It is eye-opening, thought provoking, and gut-wrenching; this video
>presented by the Young Parkinsons' Housing, Inc. of Australia. This is
>an important, maddening, sad, yet quintessentially hopeful film about
>the problems faced by Early Onset Parkinson's Patients who suddenly find
>their world turned upside down by this terrible disease. It tells the
>stories of four people faced with the prospect of being forced into an
>institution and being cared for by the government. This horrifying
>reality is one that all PWP's face; PWP's know how frightening are the
>consequences of being handed down this diagnosis. This video explores
>the problem and presents it in a no-nonsense manner. It leaves one in
>tears yet however improbable it may seem, gives one reason to hope...for
>answers to this seemingly unsolvable drain on the resources of the
>government, in the indominitable spirit of the people whom have their
>story told, and finally, ultimately-hope for a cure!
>
>Joan E. Snyder 49/11
><http://www.geocities.com/joanbsnyder
>"Hang tough.......no way through it but to do it."
>Chris-in-the-Morning (Northern Exposure)

Bob & Joy Graham
37 D Fremantle Village
Lot 1, Cockburn Rd
South Fremantle WA 6162