Good Morning All,
I'm in Canada, on the west coast, thousands of miles from New York
and Washington and yet I strongly identify with and feel a very deep
and emotional sense of tragedy and loss...

It's very difficult to focus on Parkinson's and research etc. given the
current situation in America.

Watching the NEWS unfold over the past 18 hours brings back
memories.... Memories of other never-to-be-forgotten days...

John Kennedy... Mount St. Helens... San Fran. Earthquake...
Oaklahoma Federal Bldg.... SS Coles... The Embassy attacks...
all eclipsed by this incredibly barbaric terrorist attack...

Indeed, I have stood on the observation decks, 110 stories up,
at the World Trade Centers, and enjoyed the view... and now
they are gone... It is hard to comprehend.

The smoke obscures the harsh realities...

Again, I pray for all Americans....

Now I must remember our priorities...

Here is the overnight NEWS wire serving...

Peace ....... murray

* * *

NEWS: Broader Stem Cell Research Backed
http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/articles/A7126-2001Sep11.html

NEWS: KANSAS: Hoglund center advancing
http://www.ljworld.com/section/kunews/story/65727

ARTICLE: Reno ready to wrestle Jeb Bush
http://www.cnn.com/2001/ALLPOLITICS/09/10/column.billpress/index.html

NEWS: Influential science panel says more stem cell lines will be needed
http://www2.startribune.com/stOnLine/cgi-bin/article?thisStory=84904509

NEWS: Jellyfish gene placed into monkey embryos
http://www.jsonline.com/news/state/sep01/monkey11091001.asp

ARTICLE: Diet, nutrition supplements exploit elderly
http://web.wichitaeagle.com/content/wichitaeagle/2001/09/11/health/0911supplement_txt.htm

NEWS: Scientists: New lines of stem cells needed
http://www.accessatlanta.com/ajc/epaper/editions/today/news_b3d9fbb1007810f30024.html

ARTICLE: Caring for the old bodies is our new full-time job
http://www.boston.com/dailyglobe2/254/living/Caring_for_the_old_bodies_is_our_new_full_time_job+.shtml

* * *