Good Morning All,
We should not be surprised that the NEWS wire Search for NEWS
regarding Parkinson's; stem cells; brain research etc. is almost nil...

Here is todays offering...

Regards ...... murray

* * *

NON PD: Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund
All of us at Amazon.com are deeply saddened by the recent tragedies
in New York City, Washington, D.C., and southwestern Pennsylvania,
and we extend our sympathies and condolences to those affected.
You can support relief efforts by making a donation to the American
Red Cross Disaster Relief Fund. You can contribute from $1 to $100--
any donation is greatly appreciated. ALL donated money will go to
the Red Cross to help victims of this and other tragedies--
Amazon.com is waiving its usual fees.
http://s1.amazon.com/exec/varzea/paypage/PKAXFNQH7EKCX/002-1836231-8892011

BOOK REVIEW: That warm family feeling
http://www.csmonitor.com/2001/0913/p19s1-booo.html

PRESS RELEASE: Physician Opinion Poll On Stem Cell Research
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010911/112097_1.html

PRESS RELEASE: Second Annual Conference on Regenerative
Medicine, `Rebuilding the Human Body'
http://biz.yahoo.com/bw/010911/110334_1.html

* * *