Folks Please!!!!! We Do have the right to voice our opinions. However
starting
a thread of whos' right whos wrong
about methods of retaliation just doesn't make sense. Right now of all
times we really need to keep our heads straight
and KINDLY support each other. Harsh words only lead to hurt feelings.
If we can't get along on this list how the bloody HELL do we expect the
WORLD to get along. Enough is enough.Can the arguments!!!!!!!! Now
certainly is not the time to start a war online.
Hugs and prayers seem to be more in order in my book anyway.
Just my opinion. Juanita