Thank you, everyone from every country, for offering your prayers and
concern for those of us living with the shock of the terrorist attacks.
Your messages brought me and my husband peace in the midst of the horror of
the day.

I know that many people around the world live with the fear and pain of
sudden bombings and violence.  This day's events have made me more aware of
the horror that others suffer on a daily basis.

Those of you who have become a little light in the darkness of Sept. 11 in
the U.S.A. by expressing your concern are much appreciated.  You are an
example of what is best in the world.  I needed to see that example today.
-------
God bless
Mary Ann Ryan (CG of Jamie 61/21)