Dear Listfriends,
I just received this from my brother-in-law; I like the idea, and I'm
going to do it.
Best,
Kathrynne

STAND BEHIND OUR COUNTRY -- WEAR OUR COLORS TOMORROW.

In memory of all those who perished yesterday -- the passengers and
the pilots on the United Air and AA flights, the workers in the World
Trade Center and the Pentagon, and all the innocent bystanders -- our
prayers go out to the friends and families of the deceased.

Let's show American solidarity. Let's show that America will not be
intimidated by sneaking, hiding cowards.

God bless all those who have lost their lives...GOD BLESS
AMERICA and the freedom it represents! Let tomorrow be US pride day--
wear red, white and blue -- let's get the whole country into it!