Dear Camilla,
thanks for your answer. I worried a little about you ...
And also thanks for your message about hoax virus.
Do you know anything about the "deers" and their virus infected posts?
Fortunately, they did not send me any virus message from that time.
Would you write me a more personal letter or are you too busy? I'd like to
know you a bit closely.

At us is not known, therefore is not in use  your Caregivers-system. I am
absolutely alone with my PD. I live in a little town by the banks of river
Danube, my two daughters live, teach and learn in an other, Southern city,
my husband works in our capital Budapest to the North of me. Our family
gathers only at weekends.And there is nobody in  my town, nor in the nearby
who is a PD sufferer, so I have to solve all the problems alone, and it is
very difficult because - as I mentioned it in my very first letter - we,
Hungarian patients, cannot be informed either via internet in our language
or by the doctors. A lot of information that I have found  on the net went
directly to my doc! She is a good neurologist and is a very kind person, but
our health system is not enough well organized, is very poor, extremly few
money comes from the total budget to the health care, and there is still a
very old but bad habit between the doctors: to keep all information, the
patient is not enough clever to understand his/her own illness (!!!), there
is no money to send the doc's on conferences, mainly if these are held
abroad,  etc. And I have to solve all the problems alone around the house,
but sometimes all I can do is to feed my pets: my cats and my dog.

But these things are not important now. There are much more important things
in the world, unfortunately.

I want to inform you, and all Americans, that our country is with you.
Almost all day there are continuous, live news on the Hungarian TV, there
were interviews with the people of the streets and everybody told that what
had happaned in America is a real tragedy, the tragedy of all human beings,
tragedy of civilization. And people hope the murders will be arrested soon
and will be punished. As the first news came, the Hungarian Police Chief and
the Defense Minister ordered to strengthen the guarding of the US Embassy
(later other embassies, too), people went to the embassy with flowers and
candles, today at 18:oo will be a great mass in the Budapest Basilica (it is
one of our most beautiful and largest roman catholic churches) to remember
the victims in NY and Washington DC. And Hungary, as a member of NATO will
do everything which is necessary.. By the way, emergency measures were put
into force here, too.
I watch the TV, mainly your CNN all the day and almost all the night, I am
not able to do anything else, only sometimes I cry for you and cry for the
whole civilized world. "Game over" - our dreams and hopes had been blown
with the wind, with the smoke from WTC ruins... Nobody is in safe anymore,
anywhere.
God save us.
God bless you all.

Olga Maria

P.S.
Just now is speaking from Boston President Bush. It is on CNN, live.