Olga Maria, I know your message was directed to Camilla, but I had to
interject this:  When you are on the PD list, you are NEVER alone.
Anytime you have a question, ask us.  If you want to tell a joke, join
Sparkle.  If you just want to lash out because of your illness, use PIEN.
 We are here for you.

About Camilla.  You will find her to be a kind, loving person, who is
always ready to share her knowledge.  Just ask her.

Best wishes, Jo Ann