Dear Jo Ann,

I understood when subscribing to the list that I am not alone there. And
this is one of the best things of the list that WE are not alone. There was
only one sentence dedicated to Camilla: my ask to know her a bit closer. All
other things in my letter was written to EVERYBODY. As a matter of fact I
would like to know a bit closer all of you! When subscribing I introduced
myself shortly, so you know about me a little - and I so much wonder who are
you on the list. What age, profession, family, your or your sy's PD - as
ususal.

Many thanks that you care for me, it is a very good feeling. I'm afraid that
I forgot to thank your letter regarding my prayer. If so, excuse me, but I
have nowadays very strong pains (and these make me sometimes unable to write
more), mainly on my right side - and I am right handed, and even though I
have this awfull pain I felt necessary to write to the list. I wonder how do
you use your hands while pain? The worst for my hand is typing... But I HAD
to type and write those letters, my feelings forced me to do, and  these
feelings overcame the pain. How lucky I am! No matter of strong pains, but
if it is very needed I am able to conquer my body for a while.
There is an other fact that causes me difficulties in answering the letters
in du time : I am Hungarian.... And because of it I have to think a lot and
be very careful with the words and phrases, not to make such a mistake which
could be misinterpreted. Full with PD meds and with painkillers it is a
great challange for me.

Do not worry about me, I will ask a lot!
I am so happy with you all, I am not alone so much. Sometimes I really do
feel that you are here, together with me in our workroom. It is so funny,
isn't it?

Yestarday I cried for you again when reading Carole Harcun's 11/09/2001. Oh
my God! What else do you have to experience? Carole's words touched me very
deeply. I wish if many people could read her thoughts.

Best wishes,

Olga