First I want to thank G-d  because my daughter was not hurt.
She works near the Pentagon and did manage to get through by
phone( Thank them also). My sister who is a US citizen and
works in Toronto told me that a small town near there had
their population doubled when all US planes were diverted
and grounded. The people there and probably else where in
Canada took the passengers in, gave them room and board  (
gave- not sold ). So" thank you" to all Canadians. Nita
Andres