Barb Patterson - I cried when I saw Rev. Graham stumble up the steps as
well, but I saw how clear his eyes were and even though his voice was
slightly weak, he spoke eloquently.  About adjusting?  I'm sure you will
soon.  The only thing is, you will probably find that you don't know how
in the world you did all the things you did and still hold down a
full-time job.Best wishes in your retirement.  Jo Ann