Camilla - Thanks for writing about retaliation.  Today at our prayver
vigil in my church, I spoke of this very thing.  I saw the same pictures
you did of the children and their frightened parents in Ireland - and for
what?  All in the name of God?  I saw pictures of people running full
force from the World trade Center with fear on their faces.  It reminds
me of pictures I've seen in war torn Israel and Palestine.  This is a
time when we must keep our heads on straight, because we can't think
properly if we feel fear.  Best to you.  Jo Ann