We are wathcing the TV here in Hungary, we have direct and live connection with CNN. It is awful, unbelieveble, impossible. We cannot believe to our eyes and ears.
We do pray for the people in the States, God save the country, God save those people who has ben hurted. God save those people who could not come out in due time from the attacked building.

I am crying for the thousends of American people who died.

God save and bless you all!

Olga Maria