Dear Americans,
At this moment when everyone of us is coming to terms with this news of horror and destruction, I can offer very little support but I am praying for every American and the world to pull through this tragedy.
For the past ten years or more, India has been fighting Terrorism on a small scale. Everyday innocent lives are lost due to  sponsered terrorism. Two of our Prime Ministers died in terrorist attacks.
Yet when we try to fight it our efforts are often curtaled by US warnings that we are violating Human Rights.
I just want you and your government to now start an all out attack against terrorism and actually save the world.

Take care and peace to all
lavanya