This is about loss of consciosness. My Dad started fainting or having black outs very regularly especially when the PD progressed fast.
His Blood Pressure would drop and he would almost turn blue. This usually happened when he was sitting in one position for too long.
This is what we did knowing that being in thois state for more that 2 minutes can be fatal. We would put his head below the level of his heart. If he was on a chair, we would just bend the chair back till his head would be nearer the floor. That would revive him in seconds.
This black out in his case was due to low B.P.

Take care everyone
Lavanya