After finally finding the right combination of drugs to get some good on time and not too much pain, I had to switch from Sinemet CR to generic carbidopa/levodopa ER by Mylan.  Now at times I'm almost back to square one.  One of my worst problems is very painful dystonia in my left arm.  Since this can be from either or under dosing, I'm having a hard time adjusting.

Does anyone have any experience with Mylan carbidopa/levo ER 25/100 that you can compare to Sinemet?  And in your opinion, is it more potent or less potent than Sinemet?  Is the time release faster or slower?  What about breaking in two?

If you have ANY experience at all, please let me know, even responding off list if you prefer.

Thanks,
Walter